Strategies and Goals
To deliver timely and cost effective maintenance, upgrades and expansion of the collection system.
- Prepare a system maintenance management plan
- Integrate GIS technology into operations
- Secure easements and necessary system access
- Formalize a maintenance management program to use as a base for budget preparation
- Analyze potential business and service opportunities
To create and maintain long term cooperative alliances with qualified entities involved in lake management activities within the Delavan Lake watershed.
- Investigate partnerships and alliances to accomplish significant watershed projects
- Improve the working relationship with the Town of Delavan
- Meet with various businesses to learn about possible public-private sector opportunities around lake management activities.
- Determine a long term plan with USGS
To develop and sustain an effective, professional business culture with a focus on excellence in performance and in all aspects of communication and customer service.
- Provide internal and external customer service training for the staff
- Educate and inform customers and the general public on District programs and activities
- Update the organizational chart and all job descriptions