Organizational Values & Operating Philosophy
The organizational values, and operating philosophy that we currently use to guide our day to day interactions with both internal and external stakeholders are primarily reflected (Refinement and identification of specific values will come through the Strategic Planning Process) as follows:
- Honesty and open communication
- Excellence in service to the public
- We will treat the public and each other politely and respectfully.
- We will be completely trustworthy and honest in all our dealings.
- We will look after each other.
- We will seek to understand differing points of view and their value to wise decision making.
- If we don’t have an answer we will find someone who does.
- We will use every possible opportunity to visit with residents of our lake community listening to their ideas and concerns and telling them what we do and why.