New Connection - No Previous Connection
- Complete "Request for Sanitary Sewer Service Availability Determination" (see form below).
- After it is determined that sewer service is available, construction may commence.
- Complete "Application for Sanitary Sewer Installation" (see form below) and submit to DLSD with required connection fee and administration fee. The 2023 fee for a new connection is $7,025 per residential connection. The breakdown of this fee is listed below.
- No less than one full business day in advance of the inspection, the plumber or property owner must call for lateral documentation.
- The lateral may not be covered until properly documented by DLSD staff and a complete lateral drawing is made for the files.
- Property will be considered a customer for billing purposes the 1st month after connection.
All work done which involves our public sewer system must be completed by a plumber licensed by the State of Wisconsin. If you have questions please stop in and talk with us.
|WalCoMet Connection Fee:||$4,000.00|
|WalCoMet - Administration Fee||$ 75.00|
|DLSD Main Sewer Connection Charge:||$2,850.00|
|DLSD- Administration Fee||$ 100.00|
|Building Sewer Permit Inspection Fee||$ 0.00|